Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week Two thoughts...

So, I didn't do the greatest job on blogging during week two. It wasn't because I wasn't following the "7" plan. I think it was because I wasn't having any issues with the plan!

It was wear 7 articles of clothing. Okay, I will admit, I have 50 times more clothes than I need. I could survive with 7 articles of clothing... and easily survive with 14. So, why so many clothes?

What I was most looking forward to for this week was counting my clothes. And, unfortunately, I didn't do that yet-- but I will. It still seems fitting moving into this week, Week 3- possessions.

I have a closet full of clothes in Owatonna. But, what is worse that that? I have a closet full of clothes (maybe two) in Adams, ND! AND I gave away at least 6 large bags of clothes to the Salvation Army before we moved. Too much. Way too much.

I have at least 6 long sleeve black t-shirts. All exactly the same. REALLY?!? And where did I find myself in Target last week? Checking out the long sleeve t-shirts!! When I wear them, people don't even see them-- I wear them under stuff. So, I could have one. ONE.

So, this weekend is busy- my mom is coming, we are going to a funeral, I am preaching, etc. So, I am planning to take true account of my "possessions," including my clothes, on Monday.

In the meantime... week three begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment